Friday, November 30, 2012

Natural Biology Hot List

From time to time, people ask me "what's hot."   From my perspective,  I immediately ask myself are they asking which ingredients are getting "buzz" regardless of the health benefits or are they asking me which ingredients have a growing body of research to support serious health change - because you actually took the right ingredient, at the right amount, with the proper purity and potency - and followed the guidelines for use.   I apologize immediately if that sounds negative but I think it is positive because I firmly believe after hearing story after story for the past 10 years - good supplements change one's life for a brighter future.

One story always comes to mind.  There was a 70 year old couple who were literally bed ridden, starting first on Okinawa Coral Calcium, and then began to add the EVEREST Protocol - and within six months this couple was playing Alta Tennis a few times each week.   Another story is of a Mother who for over 7 years had seen doctor after doctor,  took anti-depressants, had not cooked breakfast for her kids for 7 years nor could she clean her own house.   She started the EVEREST Protocol out of desperation and within 2 weeks was getting up driving her kids to school, cooking them breakfast, and cleaning her house.   She called me and asked me "What the hell is going on, I feel great for the first time in a long time."

While those stories are precious in their own right, day after day, we hear people telling us they get sick less, they have more energy, they are sleeping soundly, and just have a strong overall sense of well-being - and feel younger than their age.  In my own case, at 59 I have not had a cold or the flu in over ten years - and I feel 30 feet off a roof a year ago - broke several ribs and a shoulder - and I have recovered faster than the physicians said I would and I've taken all the right supplements to support my injury and reduce the inflammation and pain.  Now I just take the EVEREST Protocol which meets my growing needs of a demanding life, age, and stress levels.   I feel much younger than my age.   People tell me I look younger than my age, but I'd like to look ever younger - ha ha.

Here's my Natural Biology Top 10 List...


  • 1.  Okinawa Coral Calcium - Marine Grade SMP 44 Quality
  • 2.  Resveratrol - extracted from French Red Wine Grape Extract yielding no less than 5% trans-resveratrol which is not the mainstream market (do not take polygonum cuspidatum)
  • 3.   Green Tea Extract - no other ingredient has been studied more and the health benefits amazing
  • 4.   Omega 3 - I really like 1000mg of Krill Oil Daily but I also like Norwegian Omega 3 which contains not only DHA and EPA but DPA - the missing link in most fish oils.  
  • 5.  CoQ10 - for energy and cardiovascular health this antioxidant is amazing.  
  • 6.  Siberian Rhodolia Rosea - this adaptogen helps your body adapt to stress, increases energy, stimulates libido, and no serious supplement should be without it.  (EVEREST Earth & Sea Formula)
  • 7.  Chorella - this blue green algae has naturally occurring vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and antioxidants and helps the body clear toxins.
  • 8.  Vitamin D and Vitamin C - most people take far too less of both of these essential vitamins for building a strong immune system and most American have serious Vitamin D deficiencies.   This does not mean one does not need Vitamin A or the B Vitamins and increasingly Vitamin K - but we tend to get a lot of these vitamins in food sources.
  • 9.  Whey Protein Isolate -  there is no better method to insure you are getting all the amino acids in your diet, both the required 8 and the non-essential which also boost good health.
  • 10.  Probiotics - this is the good bacteria that helps build a healthy digestive system.   Some estimate that 80% of your immune system starts in your gut and eating out and poor food sources destroy healthy bacteria in your gut - good probiotics restores balance.  


Conclusion:  Take Natural Biology's EVEREST Protocol, add Ultra Probiotics, and use our Micro Whey - and you have a comprehensive and complete supplement store with 5 products that will meet 90% of people's need for a path to excellent health.   Of course, here are a few other pointers:


  • Exercise - walk daily
  • Stress Management - meditation, breathing exercises, prayer, etc.
  • Diet - eat the  Mediterranean diet . If you are over-weight, consider a gluten free diet. 
  • Socially Active - have an active social and family life
  • Natural Biology Supplements - Balanced, Comprehensive, Affordable


No comments: