- Messy desk, car or house. Studies show your brain tires when forced to organized things that are disorganized, this steals energy. Your brain uses up more energy than any other organ i the human body. Oh yes. Stay organize for better energy. The key: Keep things simple. Organization is difficult for people who are never happy with what they have and always want more. Stay focused on your goals, your real needs, and your life's mission.
- Lack of healthy minerals and vitamins. Natural Biology has seen through the past 14 years two consistent things happen when people get enough vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, and probiotics. They have more energy and feel their best - and they tend to get sick less often than those who do not supplement with a comprehensive and complete supplement protocol. Try VITA-TRATES, Okinawa Coral Calcium, and Arctic Ocean Krill Oil - and notice the difference.
- Walking 45-60 minutes daily increases energy.
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water daily increases energy. Example: If you weight 160 pounds, divide this by 2, which equals 80. Drink 80 ounces of water daily.
- Over-exercise stresses the body just as no exercise can. Balance is the key.
- People in your inner circle either inspire and compliment you - or they steal your energy. Constantly evaluate and make the changes needed.
- Guzzling energy drinks like Red Bull steal your energy. They may boost your immediate energy but this is followed by a crash. 2-3 cups of coffee per day are adequate for a caffeine boost but more has a negative benefit.
Thursday, March 31, 2016
7 Things That Steal Your Energy
Posted by Natural Biology Staff at 4:03 PM